We have loved sharing all of our adventures with everyone! AND we thank everyone for their unwavering support! I have had somewhat of a awakening though in the past month and I realised that this type of blog just isn't sustainable for me!
I have so much more I want to talk about, but I didn't want to talk about those things on this blog. So I've decided to shut down AJ & Amanda and start up a new one!
^^ Couldn't resist. Darling boy in Peru!!^^
We are so grateful for all the experiences we've had and have had the opportunity to share, and we will continue to do so on the next blog.
The new blog will debut in a couple of days, so look for the announcement on Facebook.
Love to you all! Thanks for all the good times:)
xo,
Amanda & AJ
No comments:
Post a Comment