Background

Friday, 7 October 2011

watson.... i've solved the mystery!.

Here's the scoop:
Yesterday I'm in the bathroom gettin ready and I hear a critter messin around in the attic. Now I'm confused! What critter is awake in the middle of the day? Raccoons are supposedly nocturnal... So I get the broom and I'm bangin on the ceiling right? Nothin. No response. The noise silences itself for the rest of the day.

So I'm drivin up the driveway last night, it's dark outside, a little bit rainy.. when I see this mega rat tail cross the driveway! All I saw was it's butt and tail, BUT that was all I needed to see for me to know that we're not dealing with raccoons here people! We're dealing with...
Nailed it! Possums.

This is how I see possums. Way better than raccoons. Raccoons are big and ferocious. Possums are smaller and maybe still a nuisance, but come on! They play dead! I told AJ and he sees possums like this:

Yeah super scary! If I saw possums like that too, I'd be freaked out, so I can't blame the guy for hating the critters! Anyway, so now I'm torn. Do I call the animal control and have them get rid of the little guys? Or do I just let them mess around up there in my attic? I just don't know...

Yours truly, Sherlock

1 comment:

  1. Heather and Clint had a possum stuck in their window well. They are dog ugly and mean little creatures plus the whole rabies thing. I say get rid of them!

    ReplyDelete