{FIRST} The nanny diaries are almost over... in 3 weeks they will be closing FOREVER! I have had the time of my life working for this family, but it's time for me to get serious about life. I'm going to go back to school f-u-l-l-t-i-m-e. Scary. I don't know what I'm going to major in, but I just wanna do something more mentally stimulating than explaining to a child why snot is so viscus. The last week of November is my last week and it'll come so quick.
{SECOND} We will be spending our Thanksgiving this year in.... drumroll... a place that requires a yellow fever, malaria, and tetanus shots.... has lots of exotic animals, including rare pink dolphins(check it out)...
We're going to Perrrru!! It'll be intense... definitely not like our previous vacations. So look out for a post about that!
{THIRD} Business school is almost over, which means AJ is busily looking for jobs all over the globe! It's such a stressful thing to watch, so I can imagine going through it. Bless him! It's a weird thought to think we don't know where we'll be in 8 months. The world is our oyster! There's a chance we could be here in SF, LA, London or Paris! We'll just have to wait and see!

Your adventures are crazy amazing, I'm so happy for you both, and I'll admit often jealous! But at least I get to live vicariously through your blog posts! Please post lots of pictures of Peru, that will be absolutely incredible!
ReplyDelete