While I was here in CA and AJ was in NY, I would write how many days were left until he came home, on our kitchen chalk board. Finally it said,
birthday presents and....
This bad boy! Honestly, I didn't think he'd love it that much, but just today he said "using the BBQ just makes me so happy..." Money well spent:)
So while I worked for a couple weeks, AJ was such a champ here at home! Somedays I would come home from work and he would have cleaned the house and started dinner! It's amazing! One day I even came home to a dinner of spaghetti pie. Now who's husband makes spaghetti pie??? MINE DOES!
Then, because it's been 10 months since we've seen my family, we took off for the promised land!
Remember how sweet AJ was being in that previous paragraph?? Well THEN I half jokingly/half seriously asked him to go see if Starbucks could make a pumpkin hot coco (because I LOVE coco and I LOVE pumpkin!!) 5 min. later he comes back with one! What a great start to our trip!
And here is that same man getting ready to hike up Adams Canyon.. what a champ right?? I believe he's wearing my brothers hat, jacket and possibly socks.. but hey!
And here he made it to the waterfall! Just "soakin" it in.. hahahaha
And last, but not least, we cannot forget the epic airsoft game that took place between these 3 crazies!
This picture says so much! Just look at the picture, our faces, our poses and you'll understand it all. So much fun!! Thanks Max (and everyone else in my family) for such a great couple days! We LOVE going home!
You're both so stinkin' adorable. =)
ReplyDelete