Remember awhile back when I mentioned that our bathroom door was broken? Like if you shut the door all the way it gets stuck and the only way to get out is to have someone from the outside open it with a knife? Yeah well... yesterday I got back from the gym and saw that the maintance guy had been here fixing the front door. Then I noticed that the bathroom door handle was taken off, so I assumed he fixed that door too! Well I asked AJ later if he told the guy about the bathroom door and he said "no. No one knew about the bathroom door".. So we couldn't figure out how the guy knew to fix that door!
It occured to me later, while making dinner, what exactly happened. The maintance guy must have gone to the bathroom while he was here AND didn't know the door was stuck... and got STUCK inside!! HAHAHAHAHAHA are you laughing as hard as me right now?!?!?!? Poor guy!! But how hilarious!!! Well I assume after trying for a bit, he found the only way to get out was take the handle off...
I came home to an empty house, so I assume he got out safely (after awhile). Now our bathroom door is just missing the handle:)
No comments:
Post a Comment