How lucky am I to get to celebrate AJ's birthday with him?? First of all, he has had [x] (I don't think he'd want me to say) wonderful years of life! He has accomplished so much and I am very proud of him! In the time I have known him he has acquired many academic achievements, made lots of new friends, traveled all over the world (even took me with him!!), learned how to be a husband and caregiver, has made and accomplished personal goals AND continues to make his wife happy everyday!
So my uploaded pictures aren't working! I'll add those later! But I just wanted to give AJ a little shout out on this special day! In my world, birthdays are big! They mean a lot! I am grateful that I have now had 2 opportunities to celebrate AJ's birthday with him and I look forward to 71 more with him (assuming he lives to 100... he may exceed our expecations though and live till 101! Who knows;)
Happy Birthday AJ!!
XO
No comments:
Post a Comment