as the English would say "brilliant!" And so we ate our lunch over looking this palace before it started raining. There are about 150 members making up our ward and 15 came to the ward picnic. Haha crazy right!? Utah: 350 members, 300 attend ward picnic. But it was still very nice!
After the picnic AJ and I meandered over to the hillsides where we found a hillside of lambs! It was such a darling sight! Of course we had to get closer and so we hopped over this electrical fence, and slowly embarked on the little things.
They're very timid.. didn't seem to let me get very close.. which is unfortunate, since I was using my most motherly like voice and crouching down real low. After being somewhat frustrated my crouching turned into somewhat of a running of the bulls, except with lambs..
All in all, I didn't touch a single lamb:( But I guess I can just pet AJ's head later.. that qualifies.
That palace is amazing!! I would love a tour of that place!! Only a duke and his wife live there? Maybe you should inquire about renting a few rooms! Then you could chase those lambs every day!
ReplyDelete