Background

Monday, 13 June 2011

strange happenings.

So last week AJ and I (instigated by me) cleaned out his entire closet. It was.. ridiculous. I kept holding up shirts and he'd say "I forgot I had that shirt!" Yeah.. ANYWAY! We ended up getting rid of a garbage bag full of clothes. I put the bag of clothes next to the stairs so I could take them to a charity store. Well I noticed over the weekend the bag had disappeared. Strange right? I asked AJ if he accidentally threw it away and he said he didn't touch it. I didn't touch it... So no one touched it? I'm starting to freak myself out. I personally think there are ghosts in our flat. I've seen like way weird shadows and I swear there are ghosts here. I think maybe the ghosts did something with it.

Plus, to add to the strange things list. There were 3 rapist attacks last week 2 streets over. When I went grocery shopping last week on that street there were cops (excuse me, constables) everywhere! It's gettin crazy over here! I'm ready to go back to the warm, friendly, "hi, how are ya?" states. Between barking men, ghosts and rapists, I just don't know if I'll be safe much longer;)

1 comment:

  1. Just click those little red shoes and keep saying "there's no place like home, there's no place like home..." and you'll be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete